DLA dual lateral logging tool of the constant power
DLA constant-power laterolog is one main methods of resistivity-logging ,it include :a short section of insulation, electronic circuits, pressure-balanced glass probe and the lower electrode (can substitute by the shell of other logging instrument shell) .
DLA dual lateral logging adopt the CSU-Dual-Lateral technology ,so as to be ataached with 3700 or 5700 systems directly , and can complete combination-logging; can provide Two different-depths lateral resistivity measurements datas. then cooperate with other logging datas, can accurately Distinguish permeable horizon , oil/water horizon , identify and evaluate the properties of oil bearing stratum.
The instrument measured the current and voltage by a certain method ,so as to control the power of different depth lateral, increased output-power and the received SNR; use double shield electrode, focusing on the main current , reduces the affection of cable, mud, layer; have better capability of Distinguish different lawyers ,have much deeper investigation-depth, could measure bigger dynamic range, high accuracy; and in the non-permeable formations ,the deep and shallow lateral curves coincidence well; have very good radial probe characteristics;
this instrument's electrode is made of stainless steel and have glass insulating sleeve , with anti-corrosion, durability and other characteristics, suitable for a variety of stratigraphic logging, and could be disassemble easily ,is easy maintenance.
● working Temperature: -25℃～175℃；
● Working Pressure: 140Mpa;
Product size: Sonde-Diameter φ92mm; line/cable φ89mm; Length 8830mm;
● the instrument's Weight: 238kg;
● resistivity measurement range :0.2-40000Ω · m;
● Accuracy (in undisturbed formation):
0.2 ~ 1 Ω·m ,± 20%;
1 ~ 2000 Ω·m ,± 5%;
2000 ~ 5000 Ω·m ,± 10%;
5000 ~ 40000 Ω·m ,± 20%;
● vertical resolution: 600mm;
● Depth: shallow lateral 800mm, deep lateral 2700mm;
● Power supply: 180Vac ± 10V, 50 ~ 60Hz, ≈ 60mAac;
● cable-core allocation: 4 and 6: AC power supply;
● The instrument state transitions: 1, 5 and 10: Logging; 1 and 10: 5 and 10: zero-scale;
when Connected with 3506, could be with other logging tools of 3700 systems ;
when with 3516/3510, could be with other logging tools of 5700 systems (including TBRT, DIFL, Density, Neutron, acoustic, etc.);
● speed: not more than 1800 m / h;
● The instrument zero length: 4118mm;
● Reliability: one time logging success rate is not less than 95%;
● The instrument's Material: precipitation hardening stainless steel and HT FRP;
● Repeat relative error: not more than 10%.
more information ,pls contact with us ...